That’s the theme of the #worldfoodday 2019. Celebrated annually on 16 October, #WorldFoodDay...Read More
This section displays my takeaways from articles and events related to international nutrition.
Each read usually takes two minutes or less.
During this month, various programmes have been organized by the Women and Child Development...Read More
Fact sheet: WHO’s Micronutrients database
- Ten-Year Systematic Review of Sexuality and Breastfeeding in Medicine, Psychology, and Gender Studies.
- Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged five years and under.
- Human milk-derived fortifier versus bovine milk-derived fortifier for prevention of mortality and morbidity in preterm neonates.
- Vitamin A and Wound Healing.
- [The role of epigenetic regulations in early childhood diseases].
- [Vitamin D and Hashimoto's disease].
Send us an email