It has been announced that 1.7 inspectors have been trained by the Food Safety and Standards...Read More
A recent sub-regional symposia – Symposium on sustainable food systems and nutrition governance for healthy diets in Central Asia and Caucasus – was held from 24-26 April 2019 in Astana, Kazakhstan. During the event, several...Read More
FAO, IFAD and WFP conclude three-day visit to see nutrition programmes FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva and WFP Executive Director David Beasley visited the Lao People’s Democratic Republic to raise awareness...Read More
New US$400 Million Grant for Yemen to Address Food Security and Sustain Health, Water and Sanitation Services [EN/AR]
New grants accompany announcement of new World Bank Group engagement strategy for Yemen — The World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors today approved US$400 million in grants for Yemen to address rising rates of malnutrition...Read More
BKMEA and Nutrition International launch initiative to improve nutrition for garment factory workers in Bangladesh
The Bangladesh Knitwear Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BKMEA) and Nutrition International jointly launched a new initiative called ‘Nutrition of Working Women (NoWW)™ to improve the nutrition of workers of...Read More
The government of Nepal and the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) have signed a five-year framework agreement on technical cooperation and partnership to improve food and nutrition security in Nepal The government of...Read More
Fact sheet: WHO’s Micronutrients database
- Climate changes reproductive and children's health: a review of risks, exposures, and impacts.
- Advances and promises of nutritional influences on natural bone repair.
- What do we know about optimal nutritional strategies in children with pediatric acute respiratory distress syndrome?
- Towards Precision Nutrition: A Novel Concept Linking Phytochemicals, Immune Response and Honey Bee Health.
- The combination of tezacaftor and ivacaftor in the treatment of patients with cystic fibrosis: clinical evidence and future prospects in cystic fibrosis therapy.
- Thiamin deficiency in low- and middle-income countries: Disorders, prevalences, previous interventions and current recommendations.
Send us an email