An increased focus on nutrition by the health services is key to addressing both aspects of the...Read More
This section displays my takeaways from articles and events related to international nutrition.
Each read usually takes two minutes or less.
New guidelines to enhance food insecurity and malnutrition analysis including in areas with no humanitarian access
New global guidelines published today by the Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) initiative will further hone food security and nutrition analysis processes for better and more actionable information during...Read More
Fact sheet: WHO’s Micronutrients database
- Ten-Year Systematic Review of Sexuality and Breastfeeding in Medicine, Psychology, and Gender Studies.
- Interventions for increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children aged five years and under.
- Human milk-derived fortifier versus bovine milk-derived fortifier for prevention of mortality and morbidity in preterm neonates.
- Vitamin A and Wound Healing.
- [The role of epigenetic regulations in early childhood diseases].
- [Vitamin D and Hashimoto's disease].
Send us an email